What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So not fair!

Skiman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't believe that I have been on a waiting list for my ipad 2 for over two weeks! I have been told I am number 9 on the waiting list! This is all well and good, but how can the international release scheduled for tomrrow go through when there are not even enough to cover the US need. You can't tell me there are not 9 ipads that can be delivered to a Best Buy here in Michigan! This sucks!:mad::mad::mad:

york2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can you check other stores? On a whim, I called the local Best Buy to see if they had any in stock, and surprisingly, they did. So, at lunchtime, I picked it up. Canceled my order with Apple right after I paid for it.

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can't believe that I have been on a waiting list for my ipad 2 for over two weeks! I have been told I am number 9 on the waiting list! This is all well and good, but how can the international release scheduled for tomrrow go through when there are not even enough to cover the US need. You can't tell me there are not 9 ipads that can be delivered to a Best Buy here in Michigan! This sucks!:mad::mad::mad:

Thanks for your understanding for all the other people on the planet and not in the us who want the IPad2 just as bad as you and maybe even more.

Stubborness for the win.

Spongebob

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also got mine in Target on a whim after I dropped my Ipad 1 down the stairs. That was 2 days ago.

hoshnasi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Expand your horizons and cover all the bases. Stand in lines, pay for the pre order, use the Target tracker and call the Wallmarts...

Then complain :)

droid2mac

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am next in line for the same one at Best Buy. Stopped at another Best Buy at 4 PM today. They had 2 32gig wifi in white. Hang in there.

Most reactions