What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

So ~ My iPad is out of the case....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
And ~

I am using it long ways.:D. Is that horizontal? Lol! Anyways, I am using it long ways, with the tiny key board, which I never do. I type 100 words a minute, now I type 2!

But, guys. It is so cool to hold my iPad without the case! I simply love it. It is so different. I can't walk around without the case as it is a slippery lil sucker!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
if you get a full body protector it wouldn't be as slippery.

I take mine out of the case when at home and have a ghost armor full body scratch proof protector applied.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Yeah? Mike, do you have a picture of yours?

I take mine out of the case when at home and have a ghost armor full body scratch proof protector applied.

That sounds wicked. Lol! Is that the one that people complain about gets bubbles when applied? Because mine would get a ka-zillon bubbles, trust me!

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team

Yeah? Mike, do you have a picture of yours?

That sounds wicked. Lol! Is that the one that people complain about gets bubbles when applied? Because mine would get a ka-zillon bubbles, trust me!

Nope no bubbles. I got it at the mall, all the malls around here have stands set up where you can buy them and the people at the stand apply it for you. If it gets any bubble or you don't like something, they will remove it and put a new one on for free. If for any reason if it starts to peal off or something in the future there is a lifetime guarantee where they will give you a new one for free ($10 for them to apply it for you)

I like how it makes the back of the ipad shiny.

Purpleorchid

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ghost Armor and Invisible Shield both have carts at the mall. Both products are identical. In fact, I just got a free Invisible Shield full shield for my iPod Touch at a mall in Portland...my son was slowly picking/peeling off the back shield, but it didn't matter. Lifetime warranty meant a new one, no questions asked!

I have an Invisible Shield on my two iPod Touches, iPhone and iPad...all installed by myself. In fact, I installed the iPad Invisible Shield before I even turned on the iPad for the first time!

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use the Street Skin by Hard Candies. It makes the iPad easier to hold. I don't have a screen cover.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nope no bubbles. I got it at the mall, all the malls around here have stands set up where you can buy them and the people at the stand apply it for you. If it gets any bubble or you don't like something, they will remove it and put a new one on for free. If for any reason if it starts to peal off or something in the future there is a lifetime guarantee where they will give you a new one for free ($10 for them to apply it for you)

I like how it makes the back of the ipad shiny.

I think I have seen the little stands at the mall with this! I am off for two weeks, soon. I will check it out!

Ghost Armor and Invisible Shield both have carts at the mall. Both products are identical.

Cool. I am so not a mall person unless someone drags me there!

I use the Street Skin by Hard Candies. It makes the iPad easier to hold. I don't have a screen cover.

I so want a new case. I have a soft leather pink one ~ protects it well and I can prop it up on the couch, but I want a new one!

ProPhotoGA

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Belkin Grip Vue on my iPad and it is stored and transported in a
Hard Candy Bubble case. I have an anti-glare shield on the screen. Works
great for me but as with all things you mileage may vary.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have the invisible shield too. The only time the iPad is in my leather case is when I am out and about. If I'm at home or the office, I prefer to go naked.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so want a new case. I have a soft leather pink one ~ protects it well and I can prop it up on the couch, but I want a new one!
After you get a new case, we want to see it. Because --

ThisThreadIsWorthless.jpg

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh yeah, and you will need to buy a matching case for your new BlackBerry! You don't want it to be jealous of your iPad? You know when electronic devices get jealous, they stop working!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a Belkin Grip Vue on my iPad and it is stored and transported in a
Hard Candy Bubble case. I have an anti-glare shield on the screen. Works
great for me but as with all things you mileage may vary.

The hard bubble case ~ do you have to like unsnap it and take it out to use it? And can you prop up the iPad with those kind of cases?

I wish there was a place to go where you can check out the cases in person. So annoying.:mad:

I have the invisible shield too. The only time the iPad is in my leather case is when I am out and about. If I'm at home or the office, I prefer to go naked.

ooh...I'm tellin:D

There are so many nice cases out there! I can't wait to hear if/when you get a new case!

Oh you will hear!

After you get a new case, we want to see it.

You will have to convince me.:D

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm tempted to get matching gelaskins for my iPad and iPhone; simply because they are so amazing looking. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts