What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sn0wbreeze Jailbreak coming Wednesday

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
iH8sn0w on twitter said yesterday that the newest edition of Sn0breeze will be released very soon. DinoD7 has a video on Youtube with proof of the 4.1 jailbreak. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EPV0dSG1v4Y"]Proof of 4.1 Jailbreak[/ame]

Dino also has hinted towards a release of Sn0wbreeze on Wednesday.

The jailbreak will not be available for the iPhone 4, iPod Touch 4th Gen, or the iPad.

SHAtter should be available fairly soon. and from what I understand, sn0wbreeze will be updated to support the newest Apple products when SHAtter has become available.

OP
A

Andymyrick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Andy! I like reading your blog. Very informative and I have learned much!

Thanks i appreciate it a lot! I have been looking at the stats on my blog and it seems that 99% of my viewers are from this site. That makes me happy. This is my favorite forum to read and I love trying to help out as much as I can. I did update my blog last night and added two new articles if you wanna check them out.

Most reactions

Latest posts