What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Smartcover or not

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick question, I've got my iPad in a bulky leather wallet at the moment. It seems such a shame to have this great device hidden away.
Is the smart cover worth it at 39 euros?. Should I get one tomorrow, or use the money for a few beers in the pub! :)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Quick question, I've got my iPad in a bulky leather wallet at the moment. It seems such a shame to have this great device hidden away.
Is the smart cover worth it at 39 euros?. Should I get one tomorrow, or use the money for a few beers in the pub! :)
When the beers have gone your iPad will still be in the bulky wallet you don't like much,the smart cover is nice,you can have the beers next payday.

OP
scotland66

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm convinced! So work til 2:00 yes on a Saturday! Then off to buy a smart cover, and stay in tonight with my iPad!

OP
scotland66

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm convinced! So work til 2:00 yes on a Saturday! Then off to buy a smart cover, and stay in tonight with my iPad!

oriondlc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought the smart cover when I pouched my iPad 2. But figured very quickly that the smart cover works grate at protecting the screen but when it comes to protecting the nice body of the iPad it was naked. Purchased a leather Waller for my iPad 2 and I am much happier. Yes you can get the plastic protectors and all to work with your smart cover but there is nothing like real protection like a wallet. For me keeping my equipment looking new is very important. Thank you for the post.

StonerKing831

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had bought one it was pretty expensive and I didn't even get the leather one then I realized that the back was totally exposed to hard surfaces so then I found a online website the had a full cover smart case it cheap too! For leather full smart cover cost me about 25$ and I didn't have to pay for shipping it was free!!

OP
scotland66

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
StonerKing831 said:
I had bought one it was pretty expensive and I didn't even get the leather one then I realized that the back was totally exposed to hard surfaces so then I found a online website the had a full cover smart case it cheap too! For leather full smart cover cost me about 25$ and I didn't have to pay for shipping it was free!!

Good to know! I haven't bought one yet, because I want to be able to protect the back swell as the front
Cheers
Nick

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good to know! I haven't bought one yet, because I want to be able to protect the back swell as the front
Cheers
Nick
i got a see thro back (feather)for mine as well so its all protected but i can still see the apple logo

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
scotland66 said:

Good choice- when transporting my iPad I put it in a bulky leftover netbook sleeve, but I leave it out at home with a smart cover on it. I love it. Being able to make it into stands with two different angles is great!!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

StonerKing831

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The cover I bought was from tmart.com and they have a whole lot of cases to choose from even some that cover the back of the iPad and compatible with smart covers check em out

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i would say no to the socalled smart cover because of the basic fact all i want the cover to do is protect the back because of the front is protected by the case i keep it in .

Most reactions

Latest posts