What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slow AppStore?

Tuttle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been noticing lately that the "purchased" and "updates" sections of the AppStore are agonizingly slow to load, though the "featured" section comes up much more quickly.

Has anyone else noticed this?

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It should be noted at this time of year the traffic on the Apple servers is massive which in turn may cause issues. I personally have had no issues with ios6 causing slow access with the Apple store but there again I am in Australia. I do access both the US iTunes and also Australia iTunes stores.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yup... Ios 6 makes everything slow down

"Everything slow down"? that seems a very sweeping statement. My iPad on iOS 6 seems nice and fast. Are you experiencing this slow down yourself or is it something you read somewhere that has caused you to worry and you think your worries need to be shared with us? Can you be a bit more specific and tell us exactly what aspects of your iPad have slowed down presumably due to an upgrade?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
vincent_5637 said:
Yup... Ios 6 makes everything slow down

Not on my end and many others here, Vincent. Actually, since ios 6, loading pages have been faster since. Maybe you have something going on with your iPad that its slowing down like that.

Skimonkey ~~ sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts