What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Slide Road - Puzzle Game

AndresCalil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mepixa.com
Hi,

My name is Andres Calil, and I've proudly announce the Slide Road launch for iOS.

SLIDE ROAD
slideroad_illustration_01.png

Spray is a cat who only wants to eat his olives in peace, but an evil frog stole them from him!
Get in your car and chase the olive trail left by that shameless thief!
Slide Road is a new and innovative puzzle game where the player control the scenario while the main character just passes through it. The goal is to move the pieces of the maze in a way that the cat can reach the exit... And if the player is good enough, to pick up the olives on the way there!

The levels also have small coins that the player can grab with his fingers, making the challenge more difficult. Coins, Olvies, Pepper, Time and Moves increase the Score, and the score defines how many stars a player got on the level.

YouTube Video

ScreenShots
View attachment 14575 View attachment 14576 View attachment 14577 View attachment 14578

Our Site:

App Store:
App Store - Slide Road

Thank you all for the space!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
A

AndresCalil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mepixa.com
I'm Glad to say that Slide Road is in the top 25 Kid's Games on the Brazilian, Mexican, Chinese, Japanese and U.S. iPad App Stores!
Thank you so much! :)

OP
A

AndresCalil

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.mepixa.com
Hi!

This time I came to deliver to you, on iPad Forums, some promo codes of the game!
The first to redeem will take it!

4TTKALW9L6HK
XFK9JFAR9HYX
FJAJEAJRAKAA
WYAMR7AM7FFX
9R993K7TEHL6
6K6FA9PRJHRL
X39NAE93F74K
7R6XYKY9N9XX
XT96E9AP34HA

Ty!

Most reactions