What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

sleeve that fits ipad + skin?

Spielor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi
i have an ipad with belkin skin. i would like to have a sleeve which fits exactly the pad with skin. unfortunately are the sleeves constructed for just the pad.
unfortunately i dont own a sewing maschine otherwise i would make it myself.
does anyone know if there is such a thing and where to get it?
cheers
jens

OP
S

Spielor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for the answer.
does it fit exactly or just somehow?
i have a netbook case but the pad does not fit snug and tight.
i am really thinking of buying a sewing maschine but i dont know where to put it. the flat is far too small for such an item....
hmmm mmm

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well for me, I can say they are a perfect fit. With the skin on, not too tight that i'd have a hard time pulling it out. And not loose either. You can bring your iPad to the store, and have it fitted. See if it's to your liking :)

HaroldOhio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The incase brand designed case made for the iPad is too tight with a skin on. So I decided to use their 10" netbook case for my iPad. The slightly larger case gives me room for my earbuds, screen cleaning cloth and my Targus stylus.

The Targus stylus is simply great.

Diane's iPad

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am just returning the ACase ipad case because I have the Clear Wave Crystal Candy Silicone Skin Case on my iPad (I really like it! Good feel, good looking and easy to grip. ) and with the skin, it didn't fit. I have now ordered the leather Cyber Acoustics 1C-1000 and hoping that it will work because the fittings are pliable silicone corner anchors. Keeping my fingers crossed because the leather case looks really good.

OP
S

Spielor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
thanks for al the answers. at the moment i am using my netbook case but i need something slick which goes in the bag and gives additional stability between books, sunglasses, keys etc.
gonna try taking the pad in the store.
cheers
jens

Most reactions