What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SkyFire feedback to watch streaming cricket

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I am trying to buy the flash browser skyfire for Ipad. This is to exclusively watch cricket live streaming on thecricket-tv dot info (i am unable to put in here the prefix of world wide web and the dot mark since this is my first post)
Can someone who has SkyFire please be good to check this link for me and let me know the output. You will have to select a stream 1/2/3 or 4 so on after you open this page. Lots of pop ups come in but cancel them one by one.

This will be highly appreciated.

Cheers
Darrel

OP
U

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Nagaraj. In fact i had been using the link you mentioned to watch cricket on my windows PC. it didn't work on ipad using safari. So i downloaded the free version of Iswifter and tried that. The videos were seen like scrambled.
According to your experience the SKYFIRE seems working, isn't it? How was the video? did it show like running a scratched DVD(squeaks and jumps).

I am trying to watch IPL cricket from australia

nagaraj s v

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey ,

The quality of the video was not that great but it was watchable. It was like a 240p YouTube video .
I guess you can watch any flash content with the browser, so you can use the website of your choice.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm not certain if either of these apps are available to you but FilmOn and TVCatchup both have ITV4 which shows the IPL with no need for flash at all.

The Archangel

OP
U

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Gabriel
Thx for the link.filmon was available free to download fm app store but no tvcatchup.the filmon is tops great.yet no itv4 was found on filmon.looks like only USA channels. Anymore advice pl

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
upperscore said:
Hi Gabriel
Thx for the link.filmon was available free to download fm app store but no tvcatchup.the filmon is tops great.yet no itv4 was found on filmon.looks like only USA channels. Anymore advice pl

I guess that the available channels are dependent on where you are located. In that case maybe you just need to go search the App Store to see if there are any TV apps available to you that have a channel that shows the IPL.

There are ways to trick the iPad into believing that it isn't where it actually is (if that makes any sense) but that is outside of my knowledge base. A search on these forums should provide that information though.

The Archangel

OP
U

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi nag raj

Hey ,

The quality of the video was not that great but it was watchable. It was like a 240p YouTube video .
I guess you can watch any flash content with the browser, so you can use the website of your choice.

Hi nag

I downloaded and tried crictime, but nothing seen.!!! It says u must upgrade yr flash player. Any advice pl

nagaraj s v

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When you open a website with flash video in it, those videos show up in the bottom left tab as ' videos in this page' . You can open that tab and play video.

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just opened Crictime using Swifter and it plays pretty well.

OP
U

upperscore

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You are right nagaraj. I saw that only later. and it worked perfectly. Thank you for the valuable feedback on the application. cheers

michali

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I too tried Skyfire, which seems have have greatly improved since I last used it. Puffin might work too.

Most reactions

Latest posts