What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SilverHaz3 HD iPad - Winterboard

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you like dark themes, this one is sure to please! It has a custom slider and time for the lockscreen. Once you unlock, you will hear a rattling sound that will sends chills up your spine! Your whole iPad will be themed with SilverHaz3! Custom UI, loading screens, weather widget, RSS feed, Animated wallpapers, SBsettings theme, UI sounds, custom respiring Page, and even an animated boot logo to match! The theme was created by @iHaz3 on twitter. This is just one of his many great themes from the Haz3 series. Here are some screenshots of SilverHaz3 for iPad! Get it in Cydia for 2.99 PLUS you get the iPhone version FREE with it!!!

iLoveMyiPad2!

Attachments

• image-4269778992.png
    image-4269778992.png
    521.5 KB · Views: 1,299
  • image-604585803.png
    image-604585803.png
    412.7 KB · Views: 1,692
  • image-3855981484.png
    image-3855981484.png
    472.9 KB · Views: 965
  • image-615472309.png
    image-615472309.png
    429.5 KB · Views: 1,139
  • image-2435195743.png
    image-2435195743.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 920
  • image-539677875.png
    image-539677875.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 816
  • image-4188667654.png
    image-4188667654.png
    315.5 KB · Views: 1,198
Last edited by a moderator:

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Great selection of screens D_LA_ROC. Another quality submission. Thanks.

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
What am I doing wrong, whenever you guys put a theme up from Cydia, I can never find it...I've looked in themes, there are 3 from haz3 but not silverhaz3, am I looking in wrong place.
Is it not possible to put a direct link to theme to make easier to find for JB noobs like me.
Cheers guys

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
What am I doing wrong, whenever you guys put a theme up from Cydia, I can never find it...I've looked in themes, there are 3 from haz3 but not silverhaz3, am I looking in wrong place.
Is it not possible to put a direct link to theme to make easier to find for JB noobs like me.
Cheers guys

I've tried to make the titles of each thread the same as the name of the theme in Cydia.
Use the Cydia "Search" panel. Never try and find stuff in sections or from the home page. There is a bug in the "Theme" page on cydia at the moment anyway. It is only showing themes up to "M". It used to show them all, but something has gone wrong...

Just go to search and type "Silverh", and pick the iPad theme...

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
TheRambler said:
Cheers guys
Tap search at the bottom all the way to the right. Then type: SilverHaz3 HD iPad. Its there! It's probably because your looking in the featured themes section. There are so many themes in Cydia, you just gotta look for them. Try searching: iPad. And you'll see what I mean. ;)

iLoveMyiPad2!

Last edited:
OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I've tried to make the titles of each thread the same as the name of the theme in Cydia.
Use the Cydia "Search" panel. Never try and find stuff in sections or from the home page. There is a bug in the "Theme" page on cydia at the moment anyway. It is only showing themes up to "M". It used to show them all, but something has gone wrong...

Just go to search and type "Silverh", and pick the iPad theme...

Good idea about the heading being the same exact name. I will do that from now on. I got some more I wanna share.

iLoveMyiPad2!

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Very nice, D_LA_ROC!

One question for you: Does that weather widget show up on all springboard pages or just the first one?

TIA.

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Good idea about the heading being the same exact name. I will do that from now on. I got some more I wanna share.

I'm full of good ideas ;)

Looking forward to seeing your next one! Looks like we have our first "Theme King" here on the forums! Keep up the good work :D

OP
D_LA_ROC

D_LA_ROC

iPF Noob
Reaction score
f4780y said:
I'm full of good ideas ;)

Looking forward to seeing your next one! Looks like we have our first "Theme King" here on the forums! Keep up the good work :D



iLoveMyiPad2!

GenerationX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does the author of the thread offer a template so we can theme our own apps? The only person i found that does this so far is ToyVan :/

TheRambler

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
theramblersramblings.blogspot.co.uk
Cheers for that guys, as per, the search function opens up a whole new range of stuff!!

I'm struggling to find Green Poisons Tweak Boot-Logo app that is required on quite a few of these themes.....does it go by a different name??

Also, how do you set weather, I've done everything I can find on google...setting my weather channel to where I live......but it still comes up Amsterdam!!

I think it's time to book iPad lessons LOL

Last edited:

kctay

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just purchased this theme and it won't download or install. On the screen that comes up where you download, its says 403 Forbidden (in red)...or something along those lines. I have paid for it, and tried 3 times to download/install this.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think there may be a problem with the repo. I, too, got a 403: Forbidden error when I tried to re-install a paid-for theme.

So it's not just you.

Maybe try back later? I'm going to go search now, see if I can find what's up...

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Maybe try back later? I'm going to go search now, see if I can find what's up...

Good advice :) From experience, the weekend after a JB is released is always dodgy too... Traffic volumes will be very high! Try again in a wee while.

Most reactions