What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sick of passwords!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got my new iPad 4th gen and during the process of setting it up it asked me for my Apple password. I typed it in and it did not recognize it. I made sure I typed it right and paid attention to each and every character while entering, but still it would not recognize it. Then a sreen comes up that says I can recover my password. It said recover!!!!!! but all it woudl allow me to do was enter a new password. This has happened a number of time across my ios devices.

Now I have to change the password on all of my iDevices accross the board that require my Apple ID and password. If they ask if I want to recover I want to recover not change #$@#$&&^&*^^%#$%^$.

It is particularly frustrating because I was very careful to enter it correctly, but because of whatever clitch on Apple's end now I have to screw with this password crap.

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You can go back into your Apple account and change it back once you get in..........no big deal.

OP
S

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score
NOPE! you can not use passwords that have been already used. I tried that. It does not allow this to be done!

buerkletucson

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Must of changed that rule recently then.......I did this very thing about 6 months ago.
Bummer.....

Most reactions

Latest posts