What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Show offs

Sethakam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the forums. I work at best buy and I'm an avid iPad user and they allow us to carry around our tablets to show off and demo for customers. I was wondering what applications are great for showing off to people. We also have an apple tv set up which I do demo frequently. So best apps to show off to people possibly interested in purchasing.

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Koi Pond HD is a pretty cool demo app. The fish react when you touch the screen in a very lifelike way. The visuals are great and the sounds are soothing.

Never, never, never give up -- Winston Churchill

micayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi I'm new 2 a amazing app that will amaze people and would make them want it would be GarageBand it's so awesome it's 4.99 but worth it all u can record ur own songs with like any insterment u can Imangine if u have musical experience or don't it doesn't matter it's just completely awesome hope I helped best of luck
micayla

Most reactions

Latest posts