What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should I buy Infinity Blade 2 at $2.99?

James96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This app looks amazing and it is on discount now! It has extremely good graphic. However, it seems to be boring and we just slash endlessly! Can anybody suggest me the best ACTION role playing game for iPad? The game should have good 3D graphic as well as good storyline.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have you try the 1st series because if you have you wont even ask this question and would buy it in a jiffy because its graphic is so unbelieveable and easy to impress friends with it and gameplay almost like diablo endless hack and slash but if you want to try for free then play blood and glory but the graphic is only standard with same game mechanic but different story but if you like it then you must buy all infinity blade series :p

OP
J

James96

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yup. I have tried blood and glory and finished all the levels. I like it ...huh? The graphic of blood and glory is just standard???! I know what you want to tell me and I will consider to buy it.
However, I like the games similar to suikoden 2 because:
*good storyline
*recruit allies
*weapon can be upgraded
*magic and rune
*mini game likes fishing, cooking, hunting and others
*build our own town
*skill slot and equipment

On iPad, Zenonia 4 is amazing. However, I want the game with good 3D graphic. If it does exist, I will pay for it! Any idea?

Most reactions

Latest posts