What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Should a buy ipad2 or ipad3? Please some advise.

Adrian23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello iam new to the forum and wanted to ask a few questions.. Ive never really owned an ipad personally and iam a little confused on whether i should get ipad 2 or 3. Iam well aware of the new upgrades on the new ipad camera retina screen etc..If someone can offer any advice on pros and cons from both i would greatly appreciate it. Just dont wanna get ipad2 then regret it. In terms of money i could get either one.

thanks

applechick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you have the money I would go with the 3. Why spend money on an older product when you can afford the newest most recent one.

Mickeylittle

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Applechick is right since money isn't an object. And you've already stated that you are well aware of the upgrades on the new iPad over the iPad so I'm confused as to what else there really is left for us to tell you!

cellur111

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yeah..if you have the money might as well get the newest and best one if not go with the iPad 2 since its cheaper

followthesapper

iPF Novice
Reaction score
From all the reports I have read there don't seem to be any major cons to the iPad 3, so I would go with that .

nh3518

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was having the same dilemma between the 2 and 3. I know it looks the same side by side. But I went ahead and spent the extra 100$. You don't wanna buy the 2 and then say I should have got the 3. You want to get the newest technology when it is available. There are rumors speculating about a mini iPad that might be announced on June 11 if you can wait till then.
But my opinion get the 3

thebluerose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes....if you have money go for new iPad...:))...I receive my new iPad yesterday an love it, even I have IPad 2 for my kids.

kralle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Go for the iPad 3 the Retina Display is so great , the only thing i dont like it get very hot

Macette

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes I think it's worth going for the 3, if you intend to keep it for quite awhile you might as well have the latest so you can get as many updates as possible for the longest time. Besides its amazing !

Sent from my iPad 3 

Anna84

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This is going to be my first iPad also and I decided to buy the new one. The display is a major plus for me because I read a lot and I like that it has a better camera. So I think you should go with the 3.

OP
A

Adrian23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks again for all the replys... This will again be my first iPad so I just wanted to make sure I made the right choice.

Most reactions

Latest posts