What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Shopping/grocery app

ChasityParker

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been looking and looking for the best iPad app for shopping. I want one that adds up the merchandise on my list as I check it off. With all the good apps out there, there should be a good free one. Any suggestions? I have the "new iPad" and several grocery apps on it. Until I can get one that I like.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome I like Buy me a Pie.... It is easy to use has built in list of items which can be moderfied Like Milk for example just select milk and make it low Fat Milk then it will add the new milk into the list. What is really so cool it works across all iOS devices and automatically syncs the list.

So if I am at home I can create my shopping list and my partner will be notified immediately on her iPhone what the shopping list is. She in turn may send message saying unable to do shopping and can add what she needs then my list is updated.

I believe it is $1:99 in us store well worth the price.

Todd M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
OurGroceries is our app of choice for this. You can use iOs/Android/Windows/Mac and all lists sync up. My wife and I have been using it for a couple of years now and it is the best out there IMHO.

DocSocket

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apples own 'notes' app now syncs up between your various iDevices if you've set up iCloud. You might not have to get a new app.

Most reactions

Latest posts