What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

selling Ipad 2 on ebay

rew4946

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone selling Ipad 2 on ebay making 300 to 400% profit? Its is amazing to see people pay these prices and apple making it happen. I saw a 16 gb wifi sell for $1100 a few days ago. Some are selling with $335.00 shipping USPS. Apple has made many people a lot of money. I sold my Ipad 2 then purchased a first generation Ipad with the profit. (FREE) Dont need the camera and the speed does not look that much better. I did like the white though.

eyeojo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rew4946 said:
Anyone selling Ipad 2 on ebay making 300 to 400% profit? Its is amazing to see people pay these prices and apple making it happen. I saw a 16 gb wifi sell for $1100 a few days ago. Some are selling with $335.00 shipping USPS. Apple has made many people a lot of money. I sold my Ipad 2 then purchased a first generation Ipad with the profit. (FREE) Dont need the camera and the speed does not look that much better. I did like the white though.

Almost like supply and demand is at work...oh invisible hand, eBay!

Most reactions