What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Seidio active for ipad 2 now shipping

Grooveguru

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of a similar case for iPad 1? This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like the 4 corner coverage this case offers. The new OtterBox only covers 2 corners in hard plastic when the front cover is snapped on. I'll be anxious to hear your thoughts when you get it.

otacon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That is a beast of a case.... if I get called up for another tour in Iraq I'll get one..lol

Jacquelyn Alston

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ladies if you are interested in the perfect iPad case check out Vera Bradley's. It is a perfect fit!

Buttafingas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
3goldens said:
really a minor point when you compare and contrast the two cases. there is no way for those two recessed areas to get damaged.

And the defender copy as I like to call it weighs the same as the original defender, so good luck lugging that around!

I agree it's a minor point. I actually have the Defender for the iPad 2. I just like the fact that all corners are covered. So far, I love the Defender, but having experience dropping (and breaking) my iPad 2 on it's corner, I like the concept.

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jacquelyn Alston said:
Ladies if you are interested in the perfect iPad case check out Vera Bradley's. It is a perfect fit!

I seen e reader covers,now they carry iPad covers?.I'll ave to check lol I love Vera Bradley but not all their designs,some remind me if my grandma lol n others I adore!

yvettemahon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi all,

Am a new iPad 2 owner and a bit floored by what case arrangement to go for - smart cover and clip on back (and I guess a sleeve to carry the whole thing in when on the move) or more of a wrap around case with built in stand? I've been looking at the Seidio Active case which looks great but there appears to be no UK outlet as yet - anyone know where in the UK I might get one of these? Or the Switcheasy canvas? Or... Any suggestions/opinions welcome please. Many thanks.

Norriemca

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have bought the "SD Tabletwear Advanced ipad 2" folio case. It is strong, puts the iPad2 to sleep when closed, has cutouts in the right places and can be angled to stand in a number of positions. Inside the front cover there are 6 small pockets for business cards etc. It looks like leather. Top marks.

Irish Rose

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jacquelyn Alston said:

Thanks anyway, but my Belkin folio case is already the best one for me. :)

Sent from my iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts