What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Second Life?

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard pocketcloud was good because it had the ability to have a app/program on the computer and connect to the that, rather than setting up these stuff that never work for me and always fail for me.

AKCobra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PamEnamel said:
Is there a way to run Second Life on an ipad? I'm not finding anything.

Pam

Well this thread is a little old, but you basically have two options. One is to get Pocket Metaverse, which is a text only viewer for second life. The other is to get a remote control app that is capable of controlling your second life pc remotely (I recommend splashtop remote) This will require a fairly high end pc on the back end that is capable of running second life without breaking a sweat because the the splashtop streamer application that you install on your pc is fairly processor intensive itself. This solution is more complicated and requires you to either leave your pc on or have a remote boot application that can wake it up ( splashtop can do this but only on the local LAN), but it's the only way to get the full second life experience on an iPad. I've been using it for several months now and I love it, splashtop is definitely my favorite app.

Most reactions

Latest posts