What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a simple, fun, relaxing game for my iPad

Arthur33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am searching for a simple game, to play while I'm on the road (not driving :)). Shouldn't be a game which is very long, a Tap game would be perfect.

Please, if you have any recommendations, post them here.

Thanks

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There are tons of solitaire games in the iTunes Store, many of them free. I like the card game Spider, Mah Jong tile games, and pinball simulators. If you search for it, you'll also find a Javascript version of the classic Mac game Ishido, which runs in a browser window. That means it can be saved as an app on your iPad's desktop. Warning: Ishido is addictive! :)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
There is also Tetris, Soduko, - both games I find relaxing. I can watch TV and play those games at the same time. If you are still looking for more games let us know if none of these are suit you!
Welcome to the forum Arthur! You'll love everything about it! Enjoy!

Elux72

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I believe I've recommended this before, but what the hey...Color Zen. Moving coloured shapes around the screen to match up with the border color. It's relaxing and occasionally challenging.

OP
Arthur33

Arthur33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is also Tetris, Soduko, - both games I find relaxing. I can watch TV and play those games at the same time. If you are still looking for more games let us know if none of these are suit you!
Welcome to the forum Arthur! You'll love everything about it! Enjoy!
Watch TV and play games at the same time. I liked it ;))

OP
Arthur33

Arthur33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'll try some of them and let you know my impressions. Thanks for suggestion :)

Robert.M

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not simple but fun, my suggestion is for Leo's Fortune.
But if you are searching for a tap game, just to relax- The foundry with 100 Balls

Hope it matches your requests

OP
Arthur33

Arthur33

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not simple but fun, my suggestion is for Leo's Fortune.
But if you are searching for a tap game, just to relax- The foundry with 100 Balls

Hope it matches your requests

I forgot to mention that I am looking for a free iOS game :). I've tried The Foundry with 100 balls, and I liked it. It fits my needs. And i like everything related to Sudoku (squib suggestion appreciated)......

Thanks a lot

red_seal

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I would say to try Monument Valley, but it's $1.99. But I think it's totally what you're looking for, I luv it : )

Most reactions