What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Searching for a multi Productivity app

MissyK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have spent the last week or so looking for a mega productivity app and have been sorely disappointed. I need and app that will sync between my iPad2 & iPhone and has the following capabilities; Calendar w/notes, notes w/pics & voice recording, password protection, folders w/sub-folders, task lists that can be part of the calendar or separate, icons, multiple views, icons, AND it would be nice if it included instructions but it's not a deal breaker.

The biggest issue I'm finding is that most of the multi-feature apps do NOT sync between between devices. The ones that do, like Evernote, charge a monthly fee. Or, the really good note taking apps don't have a calendar...it's crazy.

If you know of a great organizational app PLEASE, share it with me...I'm ready to scream. ;)

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Pocket Informant recently added the ability to sync between devices. Looking through the features I believe it will do everything you want, and it's a popular app with many members here. I'd say the only downside is that it is kind of pricy, since you need to buy a version for both the iPhone and iPad.

The recent flurry of negative reviews seem to hinge on some crashing issues with the last update. You might want to wait for the fix, or read up on the issue to see if it's likely to affect you.

I don't use it myself. The basic apps are more than what I need these days.

OP
M

MissyK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you so much for the information! I really appreciate the help.

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have uses Pocket Informant for several years but hate the recent update. The date picker now is dreadful and, for me anyway, results in wrong dates practically everytime. I am now looking for a replacement, sorry but personally I wold no longer recommend Pocket Informant

Most reactions