What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SD card edit pictures app?

C.J.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
are there any apps to edit pictures or delete pictures off of an SD card using your camera connection kit?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
are there any apps to edit pictures or delete pictures off of an SD card using your camera connection kit?

A free option is the Adobe app from the iPad App Store - but there are several others. Have a look through some of the threads discussing this - many Members have commented on the various apps and their pros and cons.

Tim

oberkc

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just last night I downloaded a picture from a camera SD card. I can confirm that Adobe Photoshop Express can edit it. Whether photoshop has the capability you are looking for I will leave for you to decide.

As far as deleting pictures, the iPad gave me the option to delete the files from the card when I imported them. I believe this option would continue to be available any time I inserted the card into the camera adapter/iPad.

OP
C.J.

C.J.

iPF Noob
Reaction score
is there a way to organize your pictures within any app to different folders

Most reactions

Latest posts