What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ScrollingBoard Issue

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just updated a whole bunch of tweaks and files on my iPad2 (19 Updates from Cydia in total!) and one of the programs that was updated was Scrollingboard (to version 2.5). Of course I did not pay attention what happened after I updated the specific files, but now my taskbar is screwed up -- I have ScrollingBoard configured to show 8 icons (in landscape mode), but it only shows six and a half; the seventh on is cut off in the middle and the eighth one is not visible at all. if I swipe to the left, I can see th elast two, but then the first one and a half icons are not visible. Basically, the last one inch on the right of the screen is not being used; it's almost like ScrollingBoard doesn't know the screen size or resolution of the iPad anymore.

Has anyone else come across this? With all the updates I don't know if this is related to ScrollingBoard or one of the other files (there seemed to be a couple of system/library files that were updated, too).

Same behaviour in portrait mode, too, by the way.

OP
Ulrich

Ulrich

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ah, nevermind. Must have been an installation bug -- after I reinstalled the program through Cydia it now works again as advertised...

Most reactions