What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

screen size issue

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay...so flying home on a nightmare flight last night and did something on my ipad that I can't seem to fix...
All of the icons on my screen are large and I am only seeing a part of my screen. I can't resize it, I can't pinch and change it at all. So I can't get into most things because I can't get to the parts of the page that I need to...what did I do and how do I fix...help me please!!!

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Someone else had this problem a few days ago on a jailbroken pad. Think it was a winterboard setting. Check the help forum going back a few days.

OP
V

vsstanton

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went back in the posts and looked at the one where the screen went blank....i took three fingers and tapped the ipad and it is all better...couldn't get on the forum while sitting on the runway for three hours last night because I couldn't get to the address bar.....I love this forum....
V

ipad2tyro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I had this problem and somehow managed to power the iPad off. Now I can't turn it on again. It just acts dead! Help!

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I had this problem and somehow managed to power the iPad off. Now I can't turn it on again. It just acts dead! Help!

Reset your iPad. Simultaneously hold down the On/Off and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Keep holding both until the Apple logo appears and then let both go. Then wait until your wallpaper appears. Restart your iPad.
Andrew

Sent from Oz using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts