What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector Pixel Quality

darthluke12694

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.flickr.com
I have a a screen protector I bought at Walmart on my iPad. It is just one of those regular kinds without any of the liquid you spray on it first.

I do notice a little loss in quality with the screen protector on. I can't quite explain it. It is like the screen is more pixelated maybe. But it isn't blurry at all. I can't explain it unless if you actually see it. It hasn't necessarily lost any sharpness, but the screen protector isn't totally invisible.

My question is if there is a screen protector out there that is totally invisible on the screen, meaning no loss in quality. I know that invisible shield by Zagg is one of the most popular, but I don't want to spend $30 on one if it is just going to be the same. I don't know if all screen protectors are like that or not.

nushieldguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Not all screen protectors are alike

When you purchase an inexpensive screen protector you will find that the clarity is compromized. And if you wanted to use your iPad outside you'll find that the screen is totally reflected by sunlight. In other words, you get what you pay for.

For just $22 you could purchase a NuShield DayVue glare and screen protector film that is almost 100% visible both indoors and outside. No other film can make this claim. Unlike the Zagg film, the NuShield DayVue is easy to install because it has a rubberized backing instead of using hard adhesive.

This link shows photos of an iPad taken outside and inside with bare, antiglare and the DayVue films installed. These photos were not retouched. See the difference for yourself.

http://www.nushield.com/lighting_comparison.php

Most reactions

Latest posts