What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Screen Protector Advice?

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a question and haven't seen it answered here.
I'm on the lookout for a screen protector that doesn't impact screen clarity but also glides as smoothly as a matte screen proctector i.e. not like a glossly protector that your finger seems to stick to at bits.
Antiglare is less of an issue for me so I'm happy with a clear protector provided it has a sruface that glides smoothly. I absolutely want to avoid a grainy image though.
Any recommendedations at a sensible price point?

Eddieboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Maybe have a look at the power support screen protector. I've got the antiglare version and its great, no visual problems for me with it on, images and stuff looks just as good.

I'm UK based so it was like £25 but for me it's worth it.

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is the purpose of the protector to stop marking the screen?

If so, then would a stylus be preferable? I have been looking at stylii as a possible accessory.

Last edited:
OP
donka

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
For me the screen protector is just to avoid surface damage to the screen - scratches and the like. I'm not bothered about marks that can easily be wiped away. I do have a stylus but only use it specific tasks.

Most reactions

Latest posts