What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sawasdeekrap

citiboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Everyone

Sorry for the late introduction. I am citiboi from Bangkok Thailand. I bought an iPad from US and I must say that it has surpassed my expectations!!

There are limited iPad applications available for download in Thailand as the iPad has not been launched here. I am fortunate enough to have a relative in US who is prepared to share her ID to enable me to download iBook and other apps from the US iTunes.

Cheers!!

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You could always use an IP spoofer to fool iTunes into thinking your in the US.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sawasdeekhrap,

Welcome from Europe. I have my in laws living in Phatalung and I am in Thailand almost every year. Glad you have received your iPad already and enjoy it as much as I do.

IP spoofer is not neccessary, you just need to give an US address. And of course you need a way to buy iTunes gift cards......in case you need assistance here, send me a PM.

OP
C

citiboi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks Bremen, Gentlefury and Kheldour for your messages. Just as a matter of interest, what is an IP spoofer?

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sawasdeekhrap,

Welcome from Europe. I have my in laws living in Phatalung and I am in Thailand almost every year. Glad you have received your iPad already and enjoy it as much as I do.

IP spoofer is not neccessary, you just need to give an US address. And of course you need a way to buy iTunes gift cards......in case you need assistance here, send me a PM.

But don't you need to be in the US to sign up with a US address? I have a spotify account because I used an IP spoofer to sign up for an account...after I got the account I could log in just fine.

kheldour

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But don't you need to be in the US to sign up with a US address? I have a spotify account because I used an IP spoofer to sign up for an account...after I got the account I could log in just fine.

No, just look up a nice address on Google and off you go.

@citiboy
an IP-spoofer is a website, or app, which alters your IP-address. In most cases, it doesn't help, because "they" will determine your location not on your pc's IP address, but on the one of you internet-access-point. And unless you are a really good hacker, you can't change that.

Most reactions

Latest posts