What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sales Presentation App

slinfiniti

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Please bear with my long written request, I am neither a computer / Ipad expert, I am looking for an edge that I can create an unforgettable experience for my customer and be on the leading edge of technology.
I am considering getting an Ipad, My specific use would be for a sales presentation during a one-on-one meeting with the client. I use company brochures / sales documents to help visually bring my sales point across to clients. I would like to take those documents and be able to call them on the Ipad and make handwritten notes or some elementary sketches on those documents to illustrate some of the features and benefits of the product or service I am selling. I would like to do this with my finger or stylus. The UI would have to be simple as to not lose the attention of the client.
In my sales arena, I use the same 10-12 page company brochures or documents to present to clients while I am conducting a sales presentation. I would like an easy way to call those up during the sales presentation seamlessly, just like ebook reader, touch the corner of the page to turn to another document/page, this would allow the sales presentation to toggle back and forth between pages if needed and keep the notes that were made. Whether this can be accomplished by “page-turning†or icons/ page tabs on the side \ top of the screen, it is the easy and effortless recall that would be critical.
The menu screen should be somewhat invisible when the “presentation†is being completed this would be less of a distraction for the client. In addition there should be a easy to call up client information sheet that one could type the clients information to capture a clients information.

Richard Rowe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Let me know if you find an app like this I am looking for one also. You could scan what you are using now in PDF and use Good Reader to show it. That works pretty good and you can zoom in using that app. When the new OS comes out you could have an app like Numbers open that could have a form open to fill in info, when you can have two apps running at the same time. I am still looking for something to show photos with pricing and an add to cart button to order. Hope you find what you need.

Zuhanden

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Use Picture Link for Sales presentations

You could try the iPad app called Picture Link.

Picture Link enables you to link images on your iPad. Use it to hold interactive presentations on your iPad, no matter what presentation program you are used to. Develop iPad application prototypes without any programming skills or simply develop picture stories that have a tap-enabled navigation.

larfor

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi! I do my one to one presentations in a application called PDFExpert. With this program I can show my presentations, draw with different colours, highlight text and easily go back and forth between pages.

I usually make my presentations on my PC and then save them as PDF-documents. After I am finished with the presentations I usually mail them from my PC to my Ipad and open them in PDFExpert. This works easy for me.

I am sure that there is a lot of really nice applications that will be usefull for you.

Sorry for the bad english...

Best regards!

Alanfujii

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is an app called Conference Pad. We have made client presentations by setting up individual ipads for each client. We then proceed to go through our company presentation that has been converted to a PDF format. You can flip through and stop and pinch to zoom and it all happens exactly as you see it. We have even use our iPhones to make the presentation when there are more clients and we have to use our individual iPads.
There are a few quirks and it's important to sync everything up before going in to your client. But it does make for a very impressive presentation.

js2455

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We can help

Hi

I think our product, StoryDesk, might address your needs.

It's at storydesk dot com.

Let me know if I can answer any questions.

jordan

cdabelow

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sales

I also would like an app of this sort! I wish my presentation was only 11-13 pages long! I have close to 5000 skus in my two lines combined! I would love to be able to pull up my top 25skus by category already priced then be able to drop them into a cart and print an order on the spot! Sounds a little bit advanced or impossible but if there is a way i'm in!!

LukeH

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Slinfiniti,

From the sounds of what you've asked for, our iPad app, Liquid Enterprise: http://liquidpresentations.com.au/liquid-enterprise-app/ may be the answer. The application in itself is a powerful Document Manager / Storage / Viewer application which supports opening of most common file types (Word, Excel, Pages, Keynote, Powerpoint, PDF, Images, Movies, etc). Furthermore, it allows for filling of PDF forms, advanced annotation and document signatures of PDF files. It's built for the corporate user in mind with tight security and privilege control for management.

Combined with some extra functionality which we can add to your existing sales collateral such as interactive navigation, product videos and order forms which can submit to an email address, your database or CRM, it's the ultimate iPad sales tool. http://liquidpresentations.com.au/your-files-our-magic/ Check out the links and if you have any further questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Regards,
Luke H.

iPhoneSDKPro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Slinfiniti,
Ok, my app is not everything your looking for but, it has a few of the features and we are working on expanding the functionality.

iOMG for iPad is a Document Presentation and Transport System
It works over WiFi, Wan and Cellular data.

The features we are still working on are "annotation" and remote "pan and zoom".
Version 1.0.4 is available in the appstore

Search for iOMG for iPad in the AppStore
James

Most reactions

Latest posts