What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safe Mode Help Please

tomster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My iPad 2 has gone into safe mode I've deleted the theme I've tried respring but it's still in safe mode. what should I do?

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Generally, safe mode is your iPad"s way of saying something you installed didn't agree with it. Think of the last tweak(s) you just installed from Cydia. Then, go back to Cydia and either uninstall them one by one or all at once. After the uninstall, reboot and see if that fixes it.

Then, you can go back to Cydia and reinstall the tweaks you deleted, one at a time - reboot after each one to find the guilty party.

If you still have trouble, give us the list of tweak(s) you installed just before you started with the safe mode troubles. Maybe one of us can find the guilty culprit...

Good luck.

Marilyn

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
It is unlikely to be a theme. You likely installed something in Cydia recently which is not iPad compatible. Open Cydia and remove it and you should get back to normal...

EDIT - Snap!

OP
T

tomster

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Generally, safe mode is your iPad"s way of saying something you installed didn't agree with it. Think of the last tweak(s) you just installed from Cydia. Then, go back to Cydia and either uninstall them one by one or all at once. After the uninstall, reboot and see if that fixes it.

Then, you can go back to Cydia and reinstall the tweaks you deleted, one at a time - reboot after each one to find the guilty party.

If you still have trouble, give us the list of tweak(s) you installed just before you started with the safe mode troubles. Maybe one of us can find the guilty culprit...

Good luck.

Marilyn

Thanks that worked

Most reactions

Latest posts