What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Safari tabs

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, no, not as far as I can tell. In fact, the only way we have to actually close one tab is to BE on that tab (you don't see the close "X" unless that tab is active).

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed that Apple continues to refine and improve the Safari tabs. Maybe send them a feedback note on that issue?

Sorry.

Marilyn

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mickey330 said:
Unfortunately, no, not as far as I can tell. In fact, the only way we have to actually close one tab is to BE on that tab (you don't see the close "X" unless that tab is active).

All we can do is keep our fingers crossed that Apple continues to refine and improve the Safari tabs. Maybe send them a feedback note on that issue?

Sorry.

Marilyn

Go to settings and clear the cache. That's what I do.

Sent from my Tricked Out Tricked Out Glittery Verizon Black 32GB iPhone 4 using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts