What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Russian classic tale on iPad

ravve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Recently we developed and published Russian classic tale “Tsar Saltan” on iPad. It has interactive illustrations, animation and sounds.

AppStrore - Tsar Saltan for iPad on the iTunes App Store

It is our first application in the series of Pushkin tales.

This tale was written by Russian famous classic author Alexander Pushkin in the beginning of 19 century and that’s why the app is styled under vintage book style.

There are some hidden interactive features in illustrations, and also one can record the book in his/her own voice. Also one can switch to the original Russian version of the text.

[Moderator edit: No links to external sites, please...]

Your feedbacks very welcome!

Last edited by a moderator:

Chuy Hardy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow, they looks really good, but I can't read russian... Will you translate some of those books?

OP
R

ravve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It has English version, for sure. You can switch to English any time. But you have to go to General System Settings - Tsar Saltan - English. I know, it can be not really obvious.

OP
R

ravve

iPF Noob
Reaction score
app review

Sure! It would be great!

Just give me your email to send a code or contact me at roman.ravve (at) gmail.com

Most reactions