What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RunningList - FREE Tweak

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Discovered a nice little free tweak this evening called RunningList. Install it and it will place a list of your running applications (the ones that are actually being multitasked in the background!) in your spotlight search page.

You are able to click on any of the app names to switch to them and if you click one of the icons a "quit" button appears allowing you to exit the app and free up the associated memory. In the screen below, I clicked on the settings icon...

abc53c4d.png

As soon as you use the spotlight search feature, the RunningList is of course replaced by the search results from your query, so spotlight fans need not worry!

On1zuka

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is this show the same apps running on background?
Like i double tap ome button ?
Becoz i want to know is there any other hidden running apps on my bg that draining my battery....

88raymond

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i liked this tweak... but had to uninstall it. for some reason, it slowed down my ipad2, sometimes to a point that i needed to do reboots.

Most reactions