What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

rooCASE Dual Station Vegan Leather Case for iPad Mini *25% Off! Pre-order Special*

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
rooCASE Dual Station Vegan Leather Case for iPad Mini*$9.99 Shipped-Black Color*

rooCASE-Gray.png

Dual Station Folio Case Cover for Apple iPad Mini

Carry and protect your Apple iPad Mini
7.9-Inch in a case with versatile options to suit your on-the-go lifestyle. The Dual Station folio case for Apple iPad Mini 7.9-Inch is made from Vegan Synthetic leather and has a micro suede interior to protect your device inside. Conveniently flip the front cover back to become a horizontal stand for 45 degree viewing and 25 degree typing. Magnetic front cover utilize the sleep / wake feature when opening and closing front cover. With easy access to ports and controls, you can keep your iPad Mini inside this case whether you use it at home or take it on your rough daily commute to school or work.

LIMITED TIME OFFER! Black is in stock and ready to ship for $9.99 shipped. ($5.01 + $4.98 shipping)

• Price: $15.01 + 4.98 Shipping = $19.99 Shipped ($9.99 Shipped for Black ONLY!)

Multi.jpgAngles.jpgBack.jpgOpen.jpg

• Model Name: Dual Station

• Release Date: November 5th, 2012

• Color Options:
Black | Green | Magenta | Purple | Red

•Manufacturer Part Number: YM-IPDMINI-STA-RD

• rooCASE products come with
Lifetime Warranty

•
Click here
to purchase from Amazon. Please take advantage of the special promotions below the Product Features section for savings on accessories such as screen protectors and a capacitive stylus.

Last edited:
OP
R

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Do you have the specs for the iPad Mini? Do you have an iPad Mini?

The Archangel

Hello Gabriel1,

The pictures were taken with a dummy model of the iPad Mini because we don't have the actual unit. The specs used to make the case were provided by a credible source in which we've had much success with in the past. We are about 98% sure that the case will fit the iPad mini and 97% sure about the location of the magnet to trigger the sleep/wake function.

If for any reason that the case doesn't fit perfectly or if the sleep/wake function does not work properly, we will make any adjustments needed and have the corrected replacements sent out within 10 days.

Last edited:

Husq250

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Very nice. How long will this special price last?

OP
R

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Very nice. How long will this special price last?

I forgot to mention. The coupon code is exclusive to iPF members and there is a limit to 300 uses. I will edit my OP.

*Edit: coupon code has changed, it now has unlimited uses*

Last edited:
OP
R

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi All,

Black is in stock and ready to ship with limited time promotional price of $9.99 shipped.

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Vegan Leather"?

images

I would have thought anyone who is against the use of animal products would as a matter of principle not think of buying anything that simulated them, and would prefer a product that screams "I do not use animal products" instead? Maybe you need a range of cloth or plant product cases as well for real vegans to buy?

OP
R

rooCASE

iPF Noob
Reaction score
"Vegan Leather"?

I would have thought anyone who is against the use of animal products would as a matter of principle not think of buying anything that simulated them, and would prefer a product that screams "I do not use animal products" instead? Maybe you need a range of cloth or plant product cases as well for real vegans to buy?

Thank you for your input. I will definitely pass this along to our design team and hopefully incorporate this in future designs.

Why not? I just purchased the Black one. I hope it comes before I get my Mini. Ship it now PC Micro :eek:

Roo, are you the same company as PC Micro?

PC Micro Store is one of our main retail sites. They are also the ones who handle our RMA/warranty process as well.

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I already got my rooCase. It is very nice - high quality & great value. I like that they even designed the iPad Mini "retainer flap" with velcro. Others usually just let you tuck that flap in to retain the iPad. I just hope all holes line up on Friday and of course the sleep/wake function works :thumbs:

Roo - have you confirmed that the sleep/wake function works?
71kHzwql2bL._SL1200_.jpg

Attachments

• disney.jpg
    disney.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 2,104

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
zman said:
I already got my rooCase. It is very nice - high quality & great value. I like that they even designed the iPad Mini "retainer flap" with velcro. Others usually just let you tuck that flap in to retain the iPad. I just hope all holes line up on Friday and of course the sleep/wake function works :thumbs:

Roo - have you confirmed that the sleep/wake function works?

So talk to me about the Disney character toys...really like that!! ;)

zman

iPF Noob
Reaction score

For those who don't know what the heck I'm talking about :D here is a photo I just took. They even put an indentation so that the velcro won't bulge. How nice of RooCase :eek:

33ym98l.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts