What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robinson: anyone playing?? :)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not that i can find when doing a search for it.

Welcome to the iPadForum! This Forum offers so much information related to the iPad and its use. The IPF has many discussion topics related to: Acessories, Help, Apple News, Hacking, Gaming, Business/Education, Special Needs and Health.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country.
Regional iPad Groups

If you have not done so, please take a look at the iOS 5.0 and 5.1:
Connecting to the iTunes Store.
iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5.1 by Apple Inc.

Finally, please read the rules!
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes I do my GC id is deegs28 but I am unable 2 go 2 friends islands cause I don't no where my neighbours r I've asked 4 help but am getting nowhere and it's frustrating can u help plz

mariehan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

How to you add people (friend request) to this game?

I wish I knew I have quite a few neighbours but don't no who they r or how 2 get on 2 there island 2 do quest. I've asked 4 help but seem 2 b getting no where and its getting frustrating

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have tried this game for the sake of trying to understand it to help you, Marie. Seems like the only way you can request friends is through Facebook. By doing that you can increase your tribe count, however, I don't the ability to add Friends through the Game Center on your iphone or ipad. I believe that the developers are working on this for their next update.

The game is very tedious...very hard to understand, if you ask me. You cannot progress without paying for totems. So far, I haven't spent any money on this game yet...still deciding whether it's staying or going off my ipad. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts