What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retrieve email password

Perenista

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is it possible to retrieve the email password stored in ipad 4? In my case I am logging in this account whenever I want to, but I don't know my own password, if someday the acc is not accessible the email is gone.

Alternate methods to retrieve the password are not an option since:

Email 1 alternate email account Z not accessible, don't remember password either
Security question answer I don't remember

Plus:

Email account Z alternate email Y not accessible. It's accessible with the password but Yahoo prevents me from that since asks me the security question answer which I don't remember either

I bet password from 1 = Z, but neither one of them I can retrieve the password.

The only solution is to look inside ipad for the password already stored.

Is this possible?

Note: I contacted the email provider but they only send me automated replies asking for the security question answer. At the time I wrote anything just to fill my new account.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm afraid that there's no way to retrieve a stored password from your iPad. Stored passwords are encrypted and nobody, not even Apple, can retrieve them.

Most reactions

Latest posts