What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Restore itunes purchases

NSNO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just upgraded to IOS 5 and have restored all of my purchased apps from the app store. However when I go onto iTunes it does not show any purchases.

My question is can I restore previously bought purchases from iTunes to my iPad?

Thanks in advance

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Yes just download them again. They won't charge you twice for them as long as you paid for them already. I sometimes have a problem with an app and delete it and redownload. If you are charged twice they will refund the money. They are really good with that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes just download them again. They won't charge you twice for them as long as you paid for them already. I sometimes have a problem with an app and delete it and redownload. If you are charged twice they will refund the money. They are really good with that.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Are you sure that is true for everything bought from iTunes.....I don't think it is?

The Archangel

OP
N

NSNO

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thing is when I went to download the Apps I had previously purchased, it just asked me to download them. Whereas when I search for a TV programme that I have previously paid for it is showing the purchase price next to it, which has me thinking that it will charge me again to download it.

scotland66

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure apple wouldn't charge twice, unless your using a different iTunes account. I've never had a problem redownloading apps, but have never downloaded movies.

Most reactions

Latest posts