What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

remote control for the ipad?

silguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi,

I recently started to use the hdmi connector to play videos from the ipad 2 to my hdtv. due to the ads and mini videos, I'm constantly getting up to fast forward, skip, stop, choose another video..etc. Has there been any known remote or an iphone app to control the ipad features? i tried searching...maybe not good enuf!:confused:

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can think of a jailbreak method.

Install veency from Cydia and download a vnc client from the app store on an iPod touch or iPhone. Then vnc into iPad with iPod or iPhone. Easy.
Check the links is my signature for jailbreak info, especially the one about redsn0w.

OP
S

silguy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I can think of a jailbreak method.

Install veency from Cydia and download a vnc client from the app store on an iPod touch or iPhone. Then vnc into iPad with iPod or iPhone. Easy.
Check the links is my signature for jailbreak info, especially the one about redsn0w.

thanks for the response. So they released a jailbreak for iPad 2???!!! I guess I'm SOL cuz i really don't want to jailbreak at this point, maybe in the future.

graywolf

iPF Noob
Reaction score
silguy said:
thanks for the response. So they released a jailbreak for iPad 2???!!! I guess I'm SOL cuz i really don't want to jailbreak at this point, maybe in the future.

Sorry, no jailbreak for iPad 2. I totally forgot about that. Forget everything I said. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts