What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders help!

Conwayguy30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wanted to ask a question about the reminders app. This is the third time that my list disappears and was wondering why it keeps disappearing on me? I created the list on my yahoo account because my iPad is wifi only so I thought I better not create it on my AT&T cause of no 3G on my ipad2. My iPhone is a regular 4g. Should I be creating my list on my iCloud account or is it a bug with ones the app??? Thanks for any help.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm not sure how the Reminders syncing works on Yahoo. I've never used it.

I've never had a problem with the iCloud syncing of Reminders; so yes, I recommend you give it a try. You can get to your iCloud reminders, contacts, calendars and more on your computer by going to icloud.com in a browser.

Good luck.

OP
C

Conwayguy30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
I'm not sure how the Reminders syncing works on Yahoo. I've never used it.

I've never had a problem with the iCloud syncing of Reminders; so yes, I recommend you give it a try. You can get to your iCloud reminders, contacts, calendars and more on your computer by going to icloud.com in a browser.

Good luck.

Thanks I'll give iCloud a try and see if the items on my list disappears again...after 2 times of making my grocery list I gave up and went back to the notes app.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Conwayguy30 said:
Thanks I'll give iCloud a try and see if the items on my list disappears again...after 2 times of making my grocery list I gave up and went back to the notes app.

Good luck. Please Let us know what happens, or doesn't happen. :)

OP
C

Conwayguy30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
twerppoet said:
Good luck. Please Let us know what happens, or doesn't happen. :)

Thanks for the help twerppoet. I had a chance to make a list on iCloud account at home on my wifi and left the house and when it connected to 3G my list was still there and was updating as I was completing things. Never once did my whole list that was made up disappear on me like it was doing on yahoo!!! Thanks so much for your help cause I really like reminders over my notes app.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Glad to help. :)

I like to use a combination of Reminders, the Calendar, and Evernote. Reminders for tasks and lists that are somewhat flexible in execution, Calendar for things that must be done on specific days and times, and Evernote for information I want handy where ever I go.

Though the line does tend to blur between Reminders and Calendars, in which case I use the one that occurs to me first. ;)

It's a leftover from my brief attempt to adopt the GDT (Getting Things Done) method.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts