What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reinstall pre-purchased apps

amruas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've wiped my iPad and would like to re-install a previously purchased app. I do not know which computer has been authorized to use the app so I cannot de-authorize one computer and authorize another. I use my App Store account both for personal and work purposes. The application that I wish to reinstall was purchased directly from the iPad at work using my personal account. But, the iPad was re-initialized without making a backup.

I have an iPad 16G Wi-Fi, iOS 3.2.2.

Thanks,

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as you use the same iTunes account, it does not matter which computer you normally use for your library. Once you attempt to download it again, iTunes will tell you that you have already paid for this app and will ask if you want to download it again. Of course you will answer, "Mais oui!"

Most reactions