What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recurring app store app update

Davidmacpherson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I continue to receive an indication that a downloaded app requires and update but when I log on to the store it tells me all my apps are up to date.

I think the app in question may be The times newspaper, but I have now deleted that app.

How can I clear the recurring update notice?

David

gourangaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have this issue. It is annoying as it constantly claims to have updates for two apps.

I was trying to update "Apollo Browser" and the "How Stuff Works" apps but they kept failing. All others updated but these two wouldn't, so I deleted them. No I constantly get a notification bubble with the number 2. Driving me nuts. I have rebooted the device. Done the two button restart. All to no avail.

If this has been sorted can someone enlighten me please.

from Scotland with love.

gourangaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I seem to have sorted the issue. I re downloaded the Apollo web browser (the other was over 20MB and I was no where near wifi). This seem to have pleased the app store.

from Scotland with love.

Most reactions

Latest posts