What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recording live tv

curly5079

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I record and save a live program on my ipad2 ?

rnorman345

iPF Noob
Reaction score
From which channel? If you are in the UK you can legally download BBC TV and radio programmes using the two iPlayer apps. I find this excellent; the TV programmes have a limited time to view (which is good as they take up a lot of memory) but many of the radio programmes are unlimited (which could be a risk for, although they are small, they will eventually clog up the iPad :( )

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How can I record and save a live program on my ipad2 ?

If you are asking whether while watching TV you can record (cabled or wirelessly) directly to your iPad, the the answer is no. However, simply visit the Apple App store on your device and search on 'TV for iPad' - there are numerous apps available that will allow you to watch a wide variety of programs, many for free and some paid - you'll need a broadband Wi-Fi connection. Dave :)

Most reactions

Latest posts