What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recommend some iPad apps for kids

onelamp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.onelamp.com
hey, I just want to recommend some great iPad apps for kids. Worth a try.

Paid:
1. Math Easy HD. It utilizes a set of ten puzzle games to teach young users basic math.
2. Worm Jump HD. Jump tirelessly to escape from the angry bird chasing after by answering all the math problems. Use special items and skills to fight back and avoid all the traps on the risky way up! Very interesting!
3. ChooChoo Puzzles HD. A puzzle game designed for kids to use their wisdom and find out the shortcut to destination. Sort of challenging!

Free:
1. Happy Connect. A connection game aimed for preschool kids to learn numbers, various objects and English as well.
2. Math Color HD. A coloring game for kids to learn mathematics.

PrinceOfWales

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the tip about worm jump it looks really great.
I recently saw a really good free app for math called Maths Trainer Vs it lets kids compete with other kids around the world as well as practice their maths on their own

Natalia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to present you two our apps for kids.

1. Fractions. Smart Pirate is geared for 8-11 year-olds. The app teaches children to read, compare, find equivalent and add fractions in a fun and easy way. Kids will master math skills after visiting four separate beautifully drawn and animated islands. Fractions. Smart Pirate uses a friendly pirate character, nice music and interactive activities designed to engage little ones and facilitate their mastering of math. It is the fun and interesting way to learn fractions.

2. Natural Science for Kids: City of Light is Fun educational application for kids. It is the first application in a series Natural Science for Kids. City of Light is geared for 5-10 years old children. Light phenomena are represented in an easy visual and striking way. Most sessions contain learning reinforcement fun games so that kids could play and practice at the same time.

Attachments

• 48b087d0c6ee.jpg
    48b087d0c6ee.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 520
  • cfb91196db94.jpg
    cfb91196db94.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 571
  • 2fb64cfa07a8.jpg
    2fb64cfa07a8.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 499
  • 30cbb168679c.jpg
    30cbb168679c.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 496
  • ae8881d178f8.jpg
    ae8881d178f8.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 505

btantra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try Learn to Count HD!

What better way for childen to learn counting than through rhymes and songs. This cheerful and heart-warming collection will get every children learning to count.

Hidden from children who are having fun singing or reciting is the pedagogy that lays the foundation for multiplication skills. While children are counting in two's and three's, they are actually learning to multiply without realizing it!

iTunes Link: Learn To Count HD

mzl.hsmdffph.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.rfrdfwiz.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.sfndmhag.480x480-75.jpg

mzl.qdhjaygk.480x480-75.jpg

Natalia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to present you new our apps for kids. 131f557566a6.jpg
Math: Flowers for Mommy
is a fun tilt game and educational app in one. With this app kids will learn math addition, subtraction, multiplication and division. The game has 12 fun and challenging math levels. Tilt the device to move bike left or right and pick certain flower shapes and colors and after that complete the level to solve math expression. A joyful girl character, colorful levels, music and interesting sound effects make learning fun, engaging and memorable.

Last edited:

Natalia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
New amazing interactive game for kids - Natural Science for Kids: Games of Light!
54ddfe2662c7.jpg
It help to your children learn light phenomena and optics.

The app contains 6 games devoted to different light or optical phenomenon:
- Rainbow. Build your rainbow. Try to be the first.
- Sources of Light. Switch off all the light in the house.
- Mirrors. Put together a correct reflection in the mirror.
- Light Refraction. Light up the dark library.
- Light Reflection. Hit all the targets in the laser shooting gallery.
- Lenses. Match lenses and their names.

Natural Science for Kids: Games of Light is geared for 7-12 years old children and guarantees nice and pleasant pastime for kids.

http://itunes.apple.com/en/app/natural-science-for-kids-games/id504534136?l=es&mt=8

adivol

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.fun-forkids.com
Thanks for mentioning these apps with us but there are some other apps like The Amazing Spider-Man: An Origin Story, Don't Let The Pigeon Run This App, Beauty and the Beast Storybook Deluxe, totally made for kids.

LaurieFrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love Mathopolis to teach kids basic math memorization and fluency! I can add my whole class list and customize it for all learners! ( I teach 3rd and 4th graders)

Natalia

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Most reactions

Latest posts