What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Recognizing a wifi signal?

Link1369NY490

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good evening everyone!
When I go over my friends house, my IPad 2 wifi 64 gig does not see his or any of his neighbor's wifi's.... Now when I open up my g5 laptop, it sees them all, most have locks, of course.... His PC laptop just died.. He loved my iPad, so he went and bought one. charged it, now his new ipad2 will not find his wifi either...? What could be wrong?
Thanks
Link

Last edited:

danlaw777

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the SSID may not be set to broadcast either.....but with the laptop seeing it, im not sure.

choPppps

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If you google ios5 wifi issues you'll find lots of response. It looks to be buggy. I can't tether my iPhone to my iPad through wifi for nothing. Always have to use bluetooth and that is with my wifes iPhone as well.

Try doing a network reset and if that doesn't work and full reboot and see what happens.

Most reactions

Latest posts