What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Raw photos workflow using iPad + Adobe Bridge

Salvego

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
salvego.com
Hello everybody!

Ok, I was doing a little research about raw photos workflow on iPad and I found several apps that somehow will help me.
But I think none of them has the ability to write a xmp file with the settings. And I'm talking about image settings, like brightness, contrast, saturation, wb etc.

First, let me explain my current workflow:

- I go to the field, make some photos.
- I come back to my office, download the photos into my pc.
- I work with every picture in post-production using Adobe Bridge. The software saves a xmp file with my settings.
- I go to my client and show him the photos I produced. If he wants adjustments, I'll do it live using my laptop, directly on Adobe Bridge.
- After I get his approval, I send him the hires jpeg files rendered from the raw photos.

What do I want:
- I go to the field, make some photos.
- I stay in the field, donwload the photos on my ipad, and I work the post-production right in front my client.
- This is important: I want to come back to my office, download the images to my pc and continue working on them, using the settings I already set on the iPad.
- After I get his approval, I send him the hires jpeg files rendered from the raw photos.

The apps I tried didn't send the settings to Adobe Bridge. So I can only work on iPad. I can't continue to work on my PC. Of course, I could work all the photos on iPad and then export the jpeg from them, but still I would love to do it on my PC, because it has a bigger screen and I can pay attention to other details I might want to adjust.

So, here is my question:
- Someone know an app that can edit Raw photos on iPad and the export the image settings to an xmp file, so I can continue to work on that photo using Adobe Bridge?
- Or, can you suggest a better workflow?

Thanks in advance for any help!

0biwan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same question, the difference is only that I use lightroom instead of bridge.

all the programs I've tried save the changes in a jpeg copy and I don't want that

Most reactions

Latest posts