What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rainbow Six iPad

dbeth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Has anyone else downloaded this yet? I just did this afternoon, and it looks to be a pretty sweet game. It has the cover system, teammate assigning, snake cam, etc. It also has gyroscopic aiming/looking which can be both cool and a pain. Just did the tutorial and about to start the campaign. It has 5 vs. 5 multiplayer (I think)...am looking forward to playing it. It will satisfy my need, I hope, for a new R6 game.

If anyone else plays it, please add your thoughts.

GAMESHARQ

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't have it, but it looks like it could be fun.

Can you turn the gyroscope aiming off?

Also, is it 1st person or 3rd person view?

OP
dbeth

dbeth

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You can turn the gyroscope aiming off, and you have 3 control schemes. It's mostly first-person, until you go into cover, then it's 3rd person.

I'm really looking forward to getting in to this game.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also playing it.....looks good so far....xboxish almost...
I just need longer thumbs :D

Last edited:

Diesel

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nice find!

We need a thread for arcade/console/cool type games,

Another you may want to check out is Mortal Combat 3. I think it's two bucks and plays pretty good for an iPad game.

froggy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
got stuck on operation deep magic

Dear all,

This is my first time on this forum.
I have been playing Rainbow Six on my iPad but cant get past the final stages of Operation Deep Magic (Mission number 8).
It tells me to go "downstairs to the mainserver room"... which I do... to "tell KIM to hack the server" which I do... but then I just shoot it out with a whole bunch of bad guys... until I am hit.
Meanwhile, there is a message on the console telling me to "assist" KIM on the hack... how do I do that ? How do I get past this stage ? Any suggestions ? Tricks ? Clues ? I have played this scene over and over ... and am getting frustrated !

If anyone is listning I would really apprecaite some help.....Thanks alot.
Froggy

sjonny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Froggy, I'm stuck on the same part of that mission & can't find help - did you discover how to help Kim hack the console before getting her or you shot ? I can't go forward 'cause I can't get past this ! Thanks Sj.

This is my first time on this forum.
I have been playing Rainbow Six on my iPad but cant get past the final stages of Operation Deep Magic (Mission number 8).
It tells me to go "downstairs to the mainserver room"... which I do... to "tell KIM to hack the server" which I do... but then I just shoot it out with a whole bunch of bad guys... until I am hit.
Meanwhile, there is a message on the console telling me to "assist" KIM on the hack... how do I do that ? How do I get past this stage ? Any suggestions ? Tricks ? Clues ? I have played this scene over and over ... and am getting frustrated !

If anyone is listning I would really apprecaite some help.....Thanks alot.
Froggy[/QUOTE]

sjonny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi Froggy, I'm stuck on the same part of that mission & can't find help - did you discover how to help Kim hack the console before getting her or you shot ? I can't go forward 'cause I can't get past this ! Thanks Sj.

Jamesrulez1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm first one to actually be bothered to do this. At the end where your stuck go to the elevator opposite to Kim and tap randomly. You will get a red marker meaning there's someone still in there. Restart the mission and get ready as soon as that elevator opens you will notice a man facing backwards and not leaving the elevator. Throw a grenade just before the doors open and it will blow up killing that man as well. Continue the mission an to won't get stuck because of that guy. I already wrote a bug report to gameloft. It took me 10 mins to figure out what to do by tapping everywhere.

Most reactions

Latest posts