What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Quickoffice shuts down when editing text

Mattetoet

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I installed Quickoffice connect for IPad and am experiencing an issue when trying to edit text in the text editor. When I select a text and then tap the Copy button, then Quickoffice shuts down.
The same issue appears when trying to edit the paragraph settings in the Multi-Edit toolbox
I'm not sure if it's related, but I upgraded the IPad firmware to 4.2.1

Can anyone advise me what to do?

Many thanks

Hkira

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mine does the same thing....... any help please???

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Usually an app crashing is a sign it's run out of RAM, common with large files. Try selecting a smaller amount of data to copy and paste and see if that works.

Agnesforbes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,

I installed Quickoffice connect for IPad and am experiencing an issue when trying to edit text in the text editor. When I select a text and then tap the Copy button, then Quickoffice shuts down.
The same issue appears when trying to edit the paragraph settings in the Multi-Edit toolbox
I'm not sure if it's related, but I upgraded the IPad firmware to 4.2.1

Can anyone advise me what to do?

Many thanks

Mine is the same. i think this problem only happens this month.

Please help.

iPadcrazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is a Quickoffice update for iOS 4.2 coming soon that should fix the issues you've been experiencing on your iPads. :)
You can get more information at twitter.com/quickoffice

Most reactions