What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question

Sander164

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I cannot download any apps anymore on my ipod2. They remain on waiting. I think this is due to the fact I'm trying to
download a few podcast in my iTunes, which apparently don't work. I'm not able to delete these, these also remain in the
waiting mode.

My questions therefore how do I delete podcasts which are being downloaded in my I tunes?
What would be the reason I cannot download any apps anymore on my iPad. I tried everything in the iPad manual, I.e. resetting the device etc.

Thanks!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I cannot download any apps anymore on my ipod2. They remain on waiting. I think this is due to the fact I'm trying to
download a few podcast in my iTunes, which apparently don't work. I'm not able to delete these, these also remain in the
waiting mode.

My questions therefore how do I delete podcasts which are being downloaded in my I tunes?
What would be the reason I cannot download any apps anymore on my iPad. I tried everything in the iPad manual, I.e. resetting the device etc.

Thanks!

When you go to your iTunes app, are you sliding your finger across the podcast to delete it? I usually right click on the podcast on my computer to delete it. It will ask you if you want to place it in your trash or keep it in your library. I usually place it in the trash since I do not want it anymore.

Most reactions