What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

question

metraman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My new pad won't hookup to my hearing aids. Sometimes one will and the next time neither?
thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
My new pad won't hookup to my hearing aids. Sometimes one will and the next time neither?
thanks
Hello Metraman - you've provided little information, e.g. what iPad do you own, what iPadOS is installed, and what is the brand/model of your hearing aids; also, have you paired these hearing aids before on your older iDevices? Now I don't use hearing aids but if not already seen, these links may help - LINK1 and LINK2 - sorry if you already know this info as an old pro to this technology. BUT let us know your results - may help others. Dave :)

P.S.also, your title should have been much more specific, e.g. 'Hearing Aids Won't Pair with new my iPad'

Most reactions

Latest posts