What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on these pics for zaggmate/logitech for ipad 2

Drew9876

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i've seen two different keyboards (by logitech/zagg) utilizing an ipad 2. i've ordered, from zagg, the logitech keyboard for ipad 2. on the zagg website, look at the demo video (for ipad 2 using the keyboard/case unit). you'll notice there isn't a "bridge" or "stand" in the rear of the ipad, as well as power buttons and connect (bluetooth) button behind the ipad.

now youtube "logitech keyboard for ipad 2", you'll see several vids of one where there IS a "bridge" or "stand" in the rear of the ipad, and the power/bluetooth connect are at the front left of the ipad. which is which???

any help would be greatly appreciated, i want to know what is gonna be on my doorstep jan. 5th!!

drew

Redneck_Randy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I think the one I have maybe a newer updated version because mine doesn't have the bridge/stand to hold the ipad up. It has a lip at the bottom of the slit where the ipad sits in that holds it upright.

Most reactions

Latest posts