What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Question on 10 pin bowling game.

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I recently downloaded & installed the 10 pin lite game, and found it to be very entertaining. My wife and I like it so much that I am considering purchasing the full version. I am sure that there are some IPad owners, here, who have bought the full version of this game, and my question is whether or not multiple players can be set up for play, and record keeping. The lite version doesn't seem to offer this, and we hope that the paid version does.

Advanced thanks.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am unsure about record-keeping (I've not played two-player in this game), but the full version of the app 10 PinShuffle does have 2-player mode in the 10-pin shuffle and shuffleboard.

It does not have two-player mode in the 10-pin poker mode.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am unsure about record-keeping (I've not played two-player in this game), but the full version of the app 10 PinShuffle does have 2-player mode in the 10-pin shuffle and shuffleboard.

It does not have two-player mode in the 10-pin poker mode.

Hope this helps.

Marilyn

Thanks Marilyn.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the paid version you can play two players on one Ipad by passing the Ipad back and forth or two players with two ipads by connecting via widow or Bluetooth. Both work very well. And yes, the scoring corresponds with the players

Sent from my VZW Fascinate using Tapatalk.

HiLandR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the paid version you can play two players on one Ipad by passing the Ipad back and forth or two players with two ipads by connecting via widow or Bluetooth. Both work very well. And yes, the scoring corresponds with the players

That sounds like fun with two iPads!

OP
N

NLAlston

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Thanks. I just got the paid version, and have been totally blown away by the shuffle board game.

1million

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Two players with two Ipads sounds very interesting. Reminds me of how much fun it would be playing Battleship. (I wonder if they offer Battleship.)

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it really is a lot of fun that way and yes, there is a battleship but its not as fun.

Most reactions