What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protecting iPad while in Italy

Dipie60

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I want to take my iPad on an upcoming trip to Italy, and I am worried about theft. I will be on a bus tour visiting various cities. All the hotels have safes in the room, so I am planning to use those when I need to, but I am still a little wary about theft. Any suggestions?

dougrogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I carried mine openly and drew and painted on it at every opportunity in Italy this summer. Slipped it into my shoulder bag whenever. Drawing and painting from the masters while in the museums where you are discouraged from taking photos was a delight. You must keep in mind the plugs are not the same gauge as the plugs in France, and generally are scarce in hotel rooms. WiFi in coffee shops everywhere.

Moderator Edit: external link disallowed. Please read the rules

Last edited by a moderator:

yanayana1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I guess yiu will have no problems realyy. Just be carefull. It is all right in Italy, no one's going to steal)

Most reactions

Latest posts