What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Protect Access to Apps

Sach008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My toddler is WAY better at the Ipad than I am and has figured out how to get around any protections I have done for my apps. I have the restrictions on my Itunes, etc - but he is able to get into my personal apps and is deleting/changing files, notes, recipes, plans, etc...
:mad:

Any idea on how to either group all my apps in to a restricted area or group all his apps and only give access to those??

Any help is greatly appericated!
Sarah

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What restrictions do you have on your apps under the restrictions in general settings?

OP
S

Sach008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Only restrictions I have on IPAD in the general setting are for Email, Itunes, Camera, Facetime. I have nothing to protect my IBooks, All Recipes, VOLUME (that's the BIG one), Notes, etc...

I have password locked the IPad, but it doesn't do anything once its open and given to the almost 2 year old to play his games...

OP
S

Sach008

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have password locked the IPad, but it doesn't do anything once its open and given to the almost 2 year old to play his games... I need something to prevent access to some and allow access to others.

Semel

iPF Novice
Reaction score
If you are jailbroken,there is an app in Cydia called Loctopus.Check it out.

Most reactions

Latest posts